Friday, August 29, 2008

Blogging from Spain

I decided to make a blog for all of you who care if I'm still alive or not. For all of those who were wondering if I survived to Spanair crash in Madrid, I did, for I was not on it.


So I made it to Granada about a week ago and have been acclimating to the hot weather, the time change, the rat tails, and the Spanish food that cannot go without being fried in olive oil.

Granada is pretty legit, here's my first photo outing of my trip
I'm at a university residence right now and for the next three weeks staying with all 55 of the UC EAP students, here's a picture of us walking together in a manner that screams "We are American tourists, please steal our money"

The city
Que Pintoresco!

Trying to be indie with B&Wa Mosque

Here is me being a tourist with some Gypsies with the Alhambra in the Background
Here is me with some randoms, the blond girl second to the left is my future Spanish roommate, her name is Arantza

Trying to relive the childhood that I never had

Spanish boy with no one to play with... but himself
End of blog number one, feel free to leave comments and constructive criticism


7 comments:

said...

you can't steal my template and get away with it!

tasha said...

Hola Aaron...you are already looking very European! Have you had any Spanish ham yet?

kcbruin 42 said...

You are a character bro! I love the blog idea looks like your having fun! Keep up the good times and Keep exploring the world for me while im stuck with my nose in a lawbook!

Natasha said...

Dear Aaron,
You are SO Granada.
Love, Natasha (your creepy ex neighbor who stalks your facebook and finds your blog and now is going to read it religiously).

Unknown said...

hi Aaron
love the blogs, I want to see picts of your new house, sounds great. sorry it is so hot it is hot here this week too go to the beach. has school started yet? miss you lots of love, oh yes and my tomatoes ae ripe yum love mom

Emilee Hannah said...

OOOOHHHHH AARON!!!
Pippa and I are in Ojai and we are sitting on her bed reading your blog and missing you oh so much!! It looks like you're having fun without us but we know it's just a front. You are secretly uuber depressed on the inside...I expect to see a plethora of rat-tail pictures and more hotties (get with it). Dance, dance, dance until you die and maybe shoot me a message with any specifics that cannot be mentioned here...haha internet soon to come and skyp-ing to ensue.
Miss you more than you can imagine!!!
Love and kisses!!
Emilee and Poopa

Emilee Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.