Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Goodbye Madrid Goodbye Ben

I went to Madrid yet again last weekend in an attempt to forget about reality. We went to fashion week in Madrid where we were able to sneak our way into a number of shows and VIP lounges.

Outside the event.

Shay with her magical press pass.
Free Cocktails. The VIP lounge was only open for about 40 minutes after each show, but all the cocktails were free, so we'd drink as many as we could in the short window of time. The best I did was about 7 cocktails in 30 minutes.

VIP seating??

Everyone there thought they were such hot shit(me included).
Then I rushed back to Granada to say farewell to my dear friend Ben. Here he is on his last night in Spain, flushed red from all the wine.

More food?? This is called Migas, which is a bomb Spanish dish that I will one day make you.

And now I have more classes to attend, more food to eat, more traveling to do, and more blogging to blog.

-ANC

No comments: