Saturday, June 6, 2009

Barcelona, Take 1

I left Granada in a rush and miss it as much as I miss Ojai(ambiguity??)

We had a bougie dinner and got dressed up for the occasion. It was "nice" to say goodbye to all of my fellow UC students... Miss you already Jenny/Aarony

Goodbye kisses and hugs were performed en masse.

I plan to spend anywhere from 3 months to an indefinite amount of time in Barcelona. With no school to keep me "busy," I have amassed a number of things to do to keep me busy. They include but are not limited to the following: reading, painting, gym ratting, cooking, social networking, traveling, skyping, hosting, and "working."

My new closet

Summer reading

I can now sleep confortabily on my big bed without having to assume the fetus position.

Updates in the near future on my social life/lack of.

No comments: