Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bloggin Fever

I find it hard to leave the confines of my heated room/warm bed to venture out into the cold and bleak unknown. Today the sun is shining bright, and yet it is a meager 45 degrees outside. On a normal day, it is a death wish to step foot outside without wearing so many layers of clothing that you end up looking like a morbidly obese 3rd grader.

I'm currently binge eating a pack of jelly beans that arrived in the mail from California not 30 minutes ago.
The current state of my room could be described as semi-disorderly, but at least it is not bleak like the inside of my Arte Prehispanico notebook.
My roommates facebook crept me to get a picture to make this birthday card. They put my face on a disco ball cause they tell me I'm "el chico de las fiestas."

No comments: