Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blogging and "Studying"

My life has been so monotonous and routine lately that I assumed that it would only bore you. But then I thought, what is boring to me could be exhilarating to another.

Yesterday(Monday): I went to the library to "study" for 17 minutes and checked out a book, saw some friends and somehow got talked into drinking a bottle of Spanish fampagne(fake champagne) at 5:30 pm, proceeded to drink a couple greyhounds, and then being drunk at about 6:47 pm on a monday afternoon, we decided to just keep going. I looked something like this before the sunset.

Last Friday I had a dinner party at my place, but I was so busy being the chef/host that I forgot to take pictures of the event.

I made

Butternet Squash Gnocchi
Cauliflower Soup

and Zucchini Bread

Today I watched Obama's Inaugguration speech instead of going to class.

And then I went outside and got stared at for dressing like this because Spanish people only wear clothes that are black, gray, brown in the winter.

Soon after taking to the streets: it started hailing, I got cold and did jumping jacks(I'm still learning).

Then I got lost and found this alley(in my dreams).

1 comment:

James said...

damn aaron, you should consider a career in food photography, and im glad to hear you are drinking so early: only losers drink after 7 PM...the early bird gets the worm.

and hoorah to not going to class!