Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Berliner Blog

Forget Paris, I'm moving to Berlin.

Highlights:

Sonya and I making great partners in crime when it comes to eating out way through Berlin.

Gooey fried honey balls

Organic curry-wurst and fries

Cupcake shop

Bratwurst and fur. sustainable use of animals??

Flea market/adjacent park

Pikachu

I want to live with a llama outside my window

Retry

Sonya

Drinking wine on the U-bahn... legally

Overpriced dessert from famous chocolate restaraunt

Bikes and vines

This stairwell


Lowlights:

This "guy"

Berliner dome



As is evident, the highlights of Berlin greatly outweigh the lowlights.

Local Berlin band. the band name sums up my life in 3 words

Whitest Boy Alive

1 comment:

Natasha said...

i always laugh so much when i read your posts!!! i cant wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH like 2 weeks yeah? or whenever the 1st of aug is.. im sure james told you about my mishap and that i am coming to europe later then plannedd.. but our trip is still on!!! xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox weeeeeeeeeeeeeee