Friday, September 5, 2008

Splog 3

Splog number 3, direct from Granada
Life is a speedy sloth of endemic proportions in the city of late nights and not so many lights.
Classes are boring, but semi-interesting, and I feel like I'm in Freshman year all over again living in dorms with a bunch of equally lost souls. I found a piso that I'm moving into on the 20th with 2 Spanish sisters ages 28 and 30. I've been walking and eating a lot, and plan on going to the beach tomorrow before the volatile heat of summer is gone and the gelid cold of winter is on.

photographic supplements include a trip to the Alhambra palace and various affairs along the way

Me in a circle, Catholic influenced architecture is so boring...


The striking details of the Muslim architecture mark the grandeur of the once illustrious empireYet another shot... of me
Detail shot
Courtyard



Watch out for the wild pack of gypsy cats, all they want is your love and money
Shot from the towering edifice of the castle
a shot of some fellow Slugs and I

End

1 comment:

said...

more internet pics pleeez