Sunday, September 14, 2008

Splogging yet again

It's Sunday, and nothing is open in the city except a couple of restaurants. I still feel like I'm on vacation even thought I have "responsibilities." About half of my clothes reek of cigarettes, cause everyone smokes everywhere, but Granada makes up for that by being one of the only cities left in Spain that serves free tapas with drinks.

I realized yesterday that my new apartment has 5 bathrooms, and only 3 of us live there. The avocados are good here, and the produce sub par. It's too hot during the day, and it's hard to do anything besides siesta.


Here is me at la casa de Bernarda Alba written by Gabriel García Lorca. Lorca is Granada's claim to fame.
YoSoy soy milk
Me at some big cathedral
cathedral

Some huge pipe organ in the cathedral, I think that this church should actually be put to some use by having Arcade Fire perform live here.
el fin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hipster-inspired outfit is wretched.